Packed full of nutrients, this 15 minutes Beef recipe turns your evening meal into a proper dinner
1. Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef mince and cook the beef, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes until browned.
2. Drain off any liquid, set the beef aside and return the pan to medium-high heat.
3. Add the remaining oil, then add ginger and garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the capsicum and broccolini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Return the beef to the pan, add the soy sauce, honey and hot pepper paste and stir to coat.
5. Serve mince over rice, garnished with coriander sprigs.