Not only are these rolls delicious, but also great for using up leftovers
1. Place minute steaks in a glass container or large bowl. Add tamari, Chinese rice wine, sugar, garam masala, star anise and chilli and allow to marinate while you prepare the salad.
2. Prepare salad ingredients and a large bowl of water for the rice paper rounds.
3. Remove minute steaks from marinade onto a plate, preheat a char grill pan or bbq to very hot. Grill for 1 minute each side until just cooked. Rest, slice across the grain. Mix hoisin and lemon juice in a small bowl.
4. Lay a clean tea towel on a bench or chopping board and dip one round in the water for 10-20 seconds until just pliable, not soft. Place on towel and place salad, sliced beef and a little hoisin dressing in the centre, fold in sides, wrap firmly to enclose and stack on a platter.
5. Serve with remaining dressing, lemon wedges, and sriracha if desired.