Quick and easy Beef recipes that actually take 15 minutes
1. Preheat a sandwich press. Lightly spray the sweet potato with olive oil.
Cook the potatoes in the sandwich press for 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway, or until just tender. Set aside to cool slightly then slice into 1 cm thick fries.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Cook the onions for 2 to 3 minutes until softened.
3. Add the beef strips, cumin, garlic powder and chilli powder. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and cooked through.
4. In a bowl, mash avocado with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. To serve, place sweet potatoes on a plate. Top with the beef mixture, avocado and tomato. Sprinkle with feta and green onions. Serve with sour cream and mixed salad.