Add some oriental flavours to your evening with this Korean Beef Salad with Spicy Dressing
1. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, when hot add oil, swirl to coat, add mince and press down with spatula and then leave it alone. Cook for 2 minutes until browned then flip and brown other side. Start to break up with a spatula and once mince is cooked through add 2 tbsp ssamjang paste and ¼ cup water. Stir to combine, add a little extra water if needed. Remove from heat, stir through spring onions.
2. Process cauliflower florets in a food processor in two batches until it resembles rice, about 30 seconds. Tip onto a large tray, spread out, drizzle with a little oil, season and sprinkle with ground coriander. Season and roast in 200c fan forced oven for 12-15 minutes, until starting to crisp at the edges. It will be light and fluffy.
3. Shave cabbage on a mandolin on the finest setting or using a sharp knife. Place in a bowl with a squeeze of lemon and mirin, season to taste.
4. To make drizzle sauce, mix 1 tbsp ssamjang with 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp honey in a small bowl and mix to combine. Add a little water to loosen if necessary.
5. To serve, place cauliflower rice in each bowl, top with a pile of cabbage, some kimchi, baby spinach, mince, top with spring onions, drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.