Let the kids know they're in for a creamy surprise, when they tuck into these delicious rissoles
1. Place the beef mince, garlic and a little salt and pepper in a large bowl. Tear bread into small pieces, place in a small bowl, and pour over the milk and olive oil. Set aside for a few minutes or until bread absorbs most of the liquid. Mix with a fork. Add the bread mixture, lemon rind and juice, Parmesan, chopped basil, to the beef, using your hand bring the mixture together and knead until combined.
2. Cut the mozzarella into small cubes. Shape spoonfuls of mince mixture into medium-sized rissoles and when you shape them add a little cube of mozzarella inside. Roll the meatballs in flour.
3. Add enough oil to a medium-sized, heavy based frypan to come one-third of the way up the side of the pan. Heat the oil over a moderately high heat.
4. Cook the rissoles in batches over a medium high heat, until golden and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper. Allow the oil to reheat between batches.
5. Serve with creamy mashed potato and green beans on the side.