Something light and easy for a quick lunch
1. Place beef in a bowl and add coriander, cumin, turmeric, coconut cream and 1 tsp fish sauce. Stir to combine.
2. Rinse rice in a sieve and place in a saucepan with 2 cups water, cover with a lide and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender and water has absorbed.
3. Preheat a bbq or large non-stick fry pan to high heat and cook beef for 30 seconds per side.
4. In a large bowl, combine the snow peas, carrots, tomatoes and sprouts.
5. Combine lime juice, palm sugar and 1 tsp fish sauce to make the dressing.
6. Place rice and salad in a bowl and top with beef, thai basil, lime wedges, sliced chilli and dressing.