Simple 15 minute beef recipes that actually take 15 minutes. Delicious and wholesome, these recipes are the perfect solution for busy lifestyles and families.
1. Using 8 metal or bamboo skewers, thread the beef, tomatoes and capsicum alternatively onto the skewers. Season with sea salt and pepper.
2. Brush the skewers with half the satay sauce, reserving the remaining sauce to serve.
3. Pre-heat a lightly oiled barbecue or char-grill pan over medium-high heat and cook skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning often, or until lightly charred and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions.
5. Serve the skewers drizzled with the remaining satay sauce, couscous sprinkled with coriander and baby salad leaves on the side.